Commissioning Lead Engineer to join the team on an exciting Floating Wind project.
Ideal candidate will be:
- Degree qualified commissioning lead engineer with experience in pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, training and operations requirements of an offshore project.
- Capable of reading and interpreting technical project documents, identify possible issues and promptly take corrective actions.
- Capable of performing inspectability and maintainability analysis, asset data gathering, build asset register incl. spares and perform risk and reliability analysis to support maintenance plans.
- Knowledge of Maritime Laws and regulations and main corrosion control methodologies.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards, including, DNV, NACE, API, ISO, NORSOK.
Location: This is an office based role at the Clients offices in Kingston
Duration: 6+ months
Status: Outside IR35