Our client is currently looking for an experienced Marine Systems Engineer to join the team on an exciting Floating Wind project.
Ideal candidate will be:
- Degree qualified engineer with design experience in naval and / or offshore systems.
- Capable of performing technical tasks related with design, quantities estimation, verification, study for maritime works independently.
- Experience in design of naval systems, including, ballast, piping, fluid systems, equipment list of the vessel.
- Interfacing with other disciplines, such as, structural engineers, naval architects and other designers will be essential.
- Knowledge of general engineering technical software tools.
- Knowledge of codes and standards, including, DNV, IEC.
This is an office based role