Our client is currently looking for an experienced Weight Control Engineer to join the team on an exciting Floating Wind project.
- Degree qualified engineer with design experience in weight control.
Ideal candidate will be:
- Capable of estimating, monitoring and reporting weights and center of gravity (CoG) of dry, lift and operating weights relevant to offshore structures. Able to identify and monitor weight implication due to design changes.
- Capable of coordinating for all activities related to Weight Control in accordance with project and Client requirements.
- MS Excel and hand calculations.
- Knowledge of MathCAD is preferred.
This is an office based role at client's offices in London
Role is outside IR35