Our client is currently looking for an experienced Lead FEA Engineer to join the team on an exciting Floating Wind project.
Ideal candidate will be:
- Degree qualified structural engineer with min of10 years design experience in structural design, including 5 years leading experience.
- Capable of performing structural analysis works and developing technical solutions to design requirements.
- Capable of leading the structural design activities in accordance with Project requirements and manage/verify the work executed by the structural analysis team with focus on statics, dynamics and fatigue.
- FEA software ABAQUS (2D shell and 3D solid elements), ANSYS, SACS and hand calculations. Knowledge of SESAM will be a benefit.
- Knowledge of codes and standards, including, DNV and AISC.
Location: This is an office based role at the Clients offices in Kingston
Duration: 6+ months
Status: Outside IR35