Our client is currently looking for a high calibre Project Manager to start work at their offices near Kingston
The suitable candidates will be on a long term decommissioning project which is based in the North Sea.
• Ensure the governance of projects and initiatives in terms of organisational, financial, technological and contractual aspects, assuring the achievement of the established objectives
• Plan, coordinate and control the execution of the project, in accordance with Client requirements, within time and cost constraints and in compliance with HSE and Quality procedures
• Achieve profit objectives ensuring the observance of Client procedures and practices
• Supervise the economic and financial Task by defining the most appropriate methodology to be applied to produce the project economic indicators (only for Feasibility Studies PM)
• Represent organisation towards Clients, Licensors, Partners and Subcontractors managing also contractual aspects
• Ensure the review of contractual documents
• Define project strategies (e.g. Project Execution Plan, Quality Plan, Procurement Plan), ensuring the project activity planning
• Supervise planning and cost control activities supported by the other project organisation roles, implementing the corrective actions needed to achieve the established project objectives
Essential Skills for the Job:
• Previous experience as a project manager on an installation project.
• Experience with an offshore installation contractor
This is an office based role at the Client's offices is Kingston