Autocad Technician - Immediate Start
Ideal candidate requirements:
• Should have a minimum of 3/4 years’ experience - Preferably someone with 5 years’ experience who is a solid AutoCAD technician, has the relevant experience and skills and can come in and hit the ground running (To be clear not an AutoCAD technician that has limited experience).
• Must have at least 1 years’ UK experience (Preferably several years of UK experience).
• A portfolio to show at Interview with at least 2 years’/recent work in it.
• Role will be working mainly on buildings structures. Candidates must be happy with this.
• No rail experience is required but would be useful.
• Critical - Solid CAD skills (2D) up to latest AutoCAD version - 3D is desirable but not essential.
• Critical - Xref Management.
• Very Reliable with excellent time-keeping
• Quick & methodical but with a strong attention to detail - ensuring that work is thoroughly checked before going out which shows awareness of high standards and the implications to us if the Client receives sub-standard/incorrect drawings.
• Able to work under pressure when up against deadlines.
• Flexibility on working hours would be very beneficial too.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Professional and friendly, Team Player.
• Positive, can-do attitude.
• Dynamic and passionate about what they do.
Duration: 6+ months