Ideal candidate will be able to manage the process of compiling and producing high-quality submissions in order to achieve contract wins.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Lead the development of bid responses, including bid structure, content and responses to questions and ensure they are submitted as per tender processes and deadlines
· Attend all tender and proposal briefings, liaising with Subject Matter Experts to develop compelling and relevant collateral.
· Managing inputs from a variety of stakeholders, to respond to new business opportunities and pitches
· Maintain a high-level of market intelligence, legislative requirements and best practice in order to create winning bids
· Build internal and external relationships with individuals to create quality bids
· Responsible for proof reading final material and providing technical and commercial writing skills where required
· Identifying opportunities to enhance and improve the process, whilst obtaining and sharing best practice with the team
· Contribute to bid research - client, competition and market
· Develop and use creative approaches to the writing and presentation of bids
· Updating a library of company standard SQ and tender responses
· Assist in the production, graphic design/production, delivery and management of bids, PQQs, reports and presentations.
· Assist with advertising, PR and corporate events
· Maintain sector profiles, project datasheets and business development material
· Provide administrative support as required
The Ideal Candidate:
An experienced Bid Coordinator with a great track record, able to demonstrate a passion for writing and attention to detail.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate information technically and creatively.
You will also:
· Hold a minimum of 3 years working as a Bid Coordinator
· Be qualified to Degree level
· Industry knowledge - familiar with the industry as a whole
· Have outstanding interpersonal skills with a good degree of commercial awareness
· Be highly organised and feel comfortable in coordinating and managing multiple technical teams
· Ability to stay calm and focused in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple concurrent deadlines
· Ability to prioritize high volumes of work from a multitude of sources to meet deadlines while maintaining the highest quality standards
· Experience with formatting, reviewing and proofreading of materials for content and grammar
· Ability to confidently make an independent presentation
· Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint
· Willingness to travel throughout the UK on occasion
A working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite software package is desired but not required.