● Deliver electrical design scope of work across specific projects, as part of a single or multi
discipline design team.
● Carry out any or all stages of electrical design from concept to completion as required by the
●Actively contribute to a multi disciplinary design team where required.
●Assure the quality of all output to the lead engineer.
●Actively contribute to the development of the department.
●Assure the design is produced in line with the processes
●To be recognised for exceptional delivery with our clients
Person specification / Qualifications and training
● Degree qualified in either Electrical Engineering or Building Services or related
● Actively working towards a professional registration (CEng/IEng)
Technical skills and experience
● A comprehensive, current knowledge base of all electrical building and infrastructure services
● Technical knowledge of electrical building services
● A demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction.
● Experience of projects within one or all company business sectors (typically industrial
process, Manufacturing, Power Generation, Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical)
● Familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the Design