This role is key to the delivery of Project Information Management capability. Familiarity with Asite, Projectwise, eB, Sharepoint and Select Series 2 (CAD) and other EDMS systems is desirable.
• Organising the close out of the project, tracking drawings and documents that need to be revised to pass client acceptance, cross referencing details from different sources to allow this process to happen
• Capable of developing own processes and procedures to implement the above requirement from the start with limited handover.
• Managing external distribution, and recording release, of documentation for Company deliverables.
• Managing, recording and distributing incoming documentation.
• Ensuring that we fully comply with relevant standards and procedures set out for the project.
• Performing information management quality checks on all project significant documentation prior to issue.
• Ensuring that all issued documents have sufficient evidence that the project work stream has verified and approved it for issue.
• To adhere to all Quality/Environmental/Safety procedures, targets and reporting for the project.