Senior/Lead Process Engineer
The Senior/Lead Process Engineer will be involved in the development of front-end engineering activities during the concept, Pre-FEED and FEED stages of the projects.
Main duties/responsibilities of the job position include:
• Provide high quality concept and process engineering support for the ongoing and future developments;
• Work within front-end engineering teams to meet the client’s field development plans and to conceive, screen and develop alternative solutions;
• Carry out conceptual studies for projects including CAPEX and OPEX analysis as part of the conceptual study work;
• Prepare Concept Selection reports to document the concept selection, cost and execution strategy, as appropriate;
• Coordinate process design activities carried out by others;
• Identify opportunities to optimise or de-bottleneck existing assets as required;
• Train and mentor junior engineers;
• Participate in tender preparation and development of fit-for-purpose competitive proposals.
Skills & Experience
• Degree in chemical / process engineering or equivalent;
• Significant Process Engineering experience within offshore oil and gas;
• Concept engineering and feasibility study experience;
• Gas processing and awareness in upstream developments;
• Competent user of process simulation software such as HYSYS;
• Experience of cost estimating tools such as Que$tor a benefit;
• Process/Technical Safety knowledge/experience a benefit including knowledge of 3rd Party Safety Studies, Ship Collision Studies, Dropped Object Studies, SSIV requirements,
• Strong competency in report writing and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Good communication and organisational skills.
Duration: 3+ months