Senior Structural Engineer
Candidate will join the subsea engineering team.
Candidates must be/have:
• B.Eng, M.Eng, M.Sc in Civil/Structural Engineering. Chartered Engineer or progressing towards charted status.
• Experienced in relevant offshore energy industry experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality Structural Engineering.
• Ability to apply engineering principals to solve challenging problems and to work effectively within a small team.
• Good command of written and verbal English.
Objectives and Responsibilities of this role
• To Perform and be responsible for structural analysis tasks by means of modelling in company standard structural analysis software (GT STRUDL/STAAD) or alternatively to have relevant analytical experience in other relevant offshore structural engineering analysis software used in the construction of offshore structures.
• To perform detailed design calculations in accordance with current requirements and the latest Industry Codes and Standards including statutory rules and regulations, DNV GL, API, AISC, EC and Norsok.
• To Review/comment and approve Structural drawings for steel structures based upon Engineering Design.
• To Prepare high quality Design Reports and to maintain records in accordance with Department Operating Procedures
• To ensure that all activities are carried out in a manner consistent with policy on health, safety, quality and environmental matters in accordance with specific procedures.
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Kingston upon Thames