Successful candidate will:
- Report directly to the head of contract management.
- Liaise and negotiate with external customers, partners, suppliers, subcontractors.
- Perform contracts analysis and research as well as contracts review, qualification, drafting and negotiation.
- Day to day advice and support to company’s internal clients in the areas of tendering activities, project execution and procurement.
- Liaise with other Company and Corporate support functions (Finance, Tax, Business Development, Estimating, Project Control, Insurance, Legal Affairs etc)
- Support to business (tender preparation and negotiation, projects execution).
- Contribute to the success of commercial proposals with a distribution of risks and based on terms acceptable to the Company.
- Support the completion of projects within time and budget; contribute to the mitigation of risks and the maximisation of profits resulting from the execution of projects.
- Acting not only as functional expert but also and above all as trusted advisor and business partner across the Company.
- Ensure company's standard contracting rules are adequately applied to all contracts, both with customers and suppliers/subcontractors, always in consideration of the perceived level of risks that each of them involves.
- Acquire a strong knowledge of company’s global organisation, services and assets.