Architects / Senior Architects (6 positions)
These positions are all based in Manchester
As an Architect or Senior Architect you will work with / manage members of our teams on a range of projects at all stages of the design and construction process.
From day one, you will be involved in, and have responsibility for, some important and challenging projects. Every day will be different, and you will be required to use your skills and knowledge to help solve problems and provide input into our projects.
You will work in teams to provide technical solutions, and your day could involve anything from producing designs, presentations, specifications, calculations and technical reports, to attending client and site meetings.
• Preparation of conceptual design work and the presentation of projects.
• Development of project feasibility studies and proposals.
• Preparing the technical delivery and implementation of projects including preparing working drawings and specifications and providing contract administration
• BA, B.Arch, MA, M.arch or equivalent graduate and post graduate architectural qualifications.
• ARB registered
• Good spatial and technical ability with good analytical and organizational skills.
• Good hand drawing and computer graphic skills.
• Significant Autodesk Revit experience. Experience of InDesign and the full MS suite of programmes.
• Eligible to work in the UK
• RIBA member
• Interest in all aspects of architecture and construction technology from concept to detail design.
• Ambitious, energetic and hard-working. Highly motivated with good communication skills.
• Advanced skills across a range of digital design technologies will be an advantage.
• At least 5 years (Architect) and 10 years (Senior Architect) demonstrated experience of working in a high profile architectural practice