This role is based in Leatherhead for a duration of approx 12 months
The role will provide support to BP for the Global Rotating Equipment (GRE) Global Agreements with major rotating equipment suppliers
* Equipment covered by the Global Agreements includes:
o Gas Turbines
o Turbine driven generators
o Gas compressors
o High energy pumps
* Scope includes:
o Reviewing Approved Comments and Exceptions (ACEs) from the GRE Suppliers on behalf of BP
o Agreeing changes to the BP standard specifications based on the ACEs
o Updating the BP standard specifications
o Review and update of other supporting standard documents (scope of supply, data sheets, supplier deliverable requirements lists, etc.)
o Review of Supplier standard documents
* The work is being completed on behalf of BP and will need close liaison with BP’s subject matter experts to agree technical requirements
* Will provide detailed exposure and familiarity with BP Global Rotating Equipment requirements and the standard documents that are being used for procurement of major rotating equipment packages on all projects.
The candidate would preferably have both onshore and offshore experience and extensive experience in writing specifications.
Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Will provide ad-hoc support for comments or updates to other rotating equipment related documents
* Will need to be a rotating machinery engineer experienced with equipment identified above.