Civil Infrastructure Engineer
A high calibre and enthusiastic infrastructure engineer is required to work as part of an office based design team working on new large scale mixed use developments.
· Good knowledge of utilities co-ordination (line & level).
· Good knowledge of sewer diversion design and construction.
· Good knowledge of foul and surface water drainage design preferably using Microdrainage
· Experience of specifying standard construction details for utilities and drainage.
· Good knowledge of road design including pavement design to DMRB standards.
· Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD/Civils 3D & or Bentley PowerCivil would be beneficial.
· Knowledge or experience of potable water supply and potable water network design using
Epanet or similar would be beneficial.
· Min 5 years+ experience post-graduation likely (or very experienced Technician Engineer).
· Probably a Member of ICE or equivalent
· Knowledge of H&S Legislation, including understanding of Designers responsibilities under CDM
· Good IT skills.
· Site experience an advantage.
· Highly self-motivated team player.
· Good communications skills both verbally and written and the ability to work as part of an
integrated design team.
Duration: Ongoing contract