Senior Fire/Safety Engineer
Experienced Senior Fire/Safety Engineer with the following qualities:
· Experienced in passive and active fire protection
· Highly familiar with strategic fire protection concepts and able to evaluate and determine overall optimum fire protection solutions
· Experienced in managing HSE risks associated with sour gas facilities;
· Able to support the HAZOP and SIL reviews and add value in safety engineering processes.
Qualifications should include:
· Bachelor in Chemical Engineering or Fire Engineering;
· Ten (10) years experience in loss prevention and process safety;
· Involved as a Safety Engineer in at least two (2) sour gas facilities, more is preferable.
Duration: On going contract