Senior Structural Designer
• MicroStation v8i experience essential
• SP3D modelling experience of steel and 3D objects essential
• Experienced with concrete reinforcement and steel work detailing essential
Potential Candidates should meet the requirements as stated below and have substantial experience in the role and within the onshore oil and gas sector.
Job Description & Requirements
The successful candidate shall:
• Produce structural steel drawings (offshore steel structures using SP3D) - Primary role
• Produce structural concrete drawings with reinforcement detailing - support role
• Model in SP3D concrete and steel structures
• Participate in reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data from other parties/execution offices
• Manage drawings and records to demonstrate procedural compliance with QA activities for internal reviews.
The successful candidate shall have the following skills:
• Proficiency in the utilisation of 3-D modelling software SP3D.
• Proficiency to expert level in the utilisation of 2-D drafting software including as a minimum MicroStation
• A basic understanding of constructability, operability, and maintainability requirements.
Duration: 6 months