CAD Technician / Highway Design
To start as soon as possible
(role is until September 2019)
The ideal candidate will have a good practical understanding of 3D highway design and expertise of CAD drawing production for major projects, within a multi-disciplinary environment.
• Engineering or technically based training and professional qualification (HNC, BSc, BEng)
The role will be varied, requiring a balance of relevant industry experience and technical ability.
• Experience of working with key clients such as Highways England, and/or
• Good experience of highway 3D design.
• Good understanding of relevant design standards (e.g. DMRB, TSRGD,
MCHW Eurocodes and those of Highways England).
• Ability to manage the quality of deliverables, delivering within set time frame.
• Sound interpersonal skills and ability to converse with a wide range of
colleagues across a number of engineering disciplines.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
Based at the A14 Brampton and Swavesey site offices.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that is willing to work in a dynamic environment as part of a wider team