Senior Structural Designer
· Start ASAP
· Duration expected to be a 6-8 months
Ideal candidate will have:
· MicroStation v8i experience essential
· SP3D modelling experience of steel and 3D objects essential
· Experienced with concrete reinforcement and steel work detailing essential
· Significant experience working on onshore oil and gas projects essential
This role is for a senior civil designer
Potential Candidates should meet the requirements as stated below, have substantial experience in the role and within the onshore oil and gas sector.
The successful candidate shall:
· Produce structural steel drawings
· Produce structural concrete drawings with reinforcement detailing
· Model in SP3D concrete and steel structures
· Be able to produce independently preliminary structural layouts and models in 2D/3D for interdisciplinary co-ordination requirements with review at later stage by engineer or as directed by engineer..
· Participate in reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data from other parties/execution offices
· Manage drawings and records to demonstrate procedural compliance with QA activities for internal reviews.
The successful candidate shall have the following skills:
· Proficiency in the utilisation of 3-D modelling software SP3D.
· Proficiency to expert level in the utilisation of 2-D drafting software including as a minimum MicroStation
· A basic understanding of constructability, operability, and maintainability requirements.