Subsea Pipeline Engineer
Key qualifications for this position include:
· A bachelor’s degree in Ocean Engineering/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Naval Architecture from an accredited university
· 15+ years’ experience in design & development of capital projects with infield and export pipelines
· Minimum of 2 FEED pipeline project experience.
· Proven proficiency in handling front end engineering design and/or detailed engineering.
· Experience in overseeing or supporting installation engineering for ultra-shallow water pipeline projects
· Experience in EPC projects
· Experience in delivering design per DNV-ST-F101, ASME B31.4 and ASME B31.8 codes
· Experience with sour service pipeline design
· Middle east experience on UAE offshore projects is a plus
· Work effectively with peers in a multi-disciplinary environment
Key basic function and scope include:
· Develop engineering activities related to shallow water flowline and export pipelines during Pre-FEED validation, FEED studies, Long Lead Items procurement support, preliminary installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning engineering activities, EPCI bid package preparation for subsea Infield and Export pipelines.
· Perform specialist engineering activities in support of FEED deliverables including pipeline calculation reports, design reports, specifications, datasheets and oversee drafting
· Supervise Pipeline Engineers and support in Quality Assurance/Quality Control of FEED deliverables