Civil / Infrastructure Engineer technically competent in all aspects of Infrastructure design and co-ordination
Ideally the candidate will have demonstrable experience of the following:
· Storm, foul and process drainage network design
· Attenuation solutions and / or specification
· Planning, designing and implementing SUDS
· Ground level modelling and underground services coordination using Civils 3D
· Flexible and rigid pavement design
· Independent liaison with statutory authorities
· Undertaking Private and Public Highways (S38), Adoptable Public Sewers (S104) and Highway
Improvement Works (S278) agreements
· Full understanding and delivery of assurance/sign off requirements.
· Up to date with adoptable standards and practices.
· Proven track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction.
· Proven ability to work within a fully integrated, multidiscipline design team.
· Experience of using Bentley MicroStation and Revit would be beneficial.
· Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
· Excellent IT skills