Senior/Principal Drainage Engineer
Ideal candidate will be chartered (but not necessary)
Ideal candidates will have the following experience:
• Transport infrastructure background (surface water, highway and rail design), with an understanding of major project delivery in a Design & Build environment.
• Thorough knowledge of DMRB and Network Rail drainage standards and an appreciation of Hydrological methods.
• Experienced in using and managing Autodesk Civils 3D for infrastructure design and skilled in use of Microdrainage for drainage design.
• Ability in use of Projectwise for document management workflow.
• Flexibility to work remotely as required as part of a national and international team.
• Supporting management of the drainage team for delivery to programme and budget.
• Previous experience in the control and supervision of aspects of a project, applying standards with the ability to resolve technical issues.
• Sound experience of supporting commercial aspects of design projects
• Excellent motivator with the ability to influence and manage people and situations effectively.
Location: Based remotely (managed out of either Birmingham, Croydon or Cardiff office).
Duration: 6+ months
Status: +++++++IN-SCOPE IR35++++++++++